What is Alpha?
Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that freely explore the basics of the Christian faith.
Who is Alpha for?
Alpha is for anyone who’s curious. The talks are designed to encourage conversation and explore the basics of the Christian faith in a friendly, open and informal environment. No question is out of bounds and you are free to discuss as much or as little as you wish.
How does it work?
Alpha is eight sessions with the option of a day or weekend away in the middle. Each session includes food, a short talk and a discussion at the end where you can share your thoughts. At any point, if you think Alpha isn’t for you, that’s not a problem. There’s no pressure, no follow up and no charge.
Our next Alpha course dates are September 21 – November 9, Wednesdays, 6:30-8pm. Here are the weekly topics:
- September 21: Who is Jesus?
- September 28: Why did Jesus die?
- October 5: How can I have Faith?
- October 12: Why and How Do I Pray?”
- October 19: why & How should I read the Bible?
- October 26: How does God Guide us?
- October 29: Alpha Day
Who is the Holy Spirit? What does the Holy Spirit do? How can I be filled with Holy Spirit?
- November 2: How can I resist Evil?
- November 9: Why and How should I tell others?
Click HERE to register now.