What is Alpha?
Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that freely explore the basics of the Christian faith.
Who is Alpha for?
Alpha is for anyone who’s curious. The talks are designed to encourage conversation and explore the basics of the Christian faith in a friendly, open and informal environment. No question is out of bounds and you are free to discuss as much or as little as you wish.
How does it work?
Alpha is eight sessions with the option of a day or weekend away in the middle. Each session includes food, a short talk and a discussion at the end where you can share your thoughts. At any point, if you think Alpha isn’t for you, that’s not a problem. There’s no pressure, no follow up and no charge.
View fall 2021 schedule after the video below.
Click HERE to register now.
Fall 2021 Alpha Schedule
- 09/19 Who is Jesus? A. Buchanan
- 09/26 Why Did Jesus Die? B. Randall
- 10/03 How Can I Have Faith? A. Buchanan
- 10/10 Why and How Should I Pray? B. Randall
- 10/17 Why and How Do I Read the Bible? A. Buchanan
- 10/24 How Does God Guide Us? B. Randall
- 10/30 (Sat.)
- (i) Who is the Holy Spirit? B. Randall
- (ii) What does the Holy Spirit Do? A. Buchanan (video)
- (iii) How Can I Be Filled with the Holy Spirit? B. Randall
- 11/07 How Can I Resist Evil? A. Buchanan
- 11/14 Why and How Should I Tell Others? A. Buchanan